1. SRv6 Technology Research and Networking Design [CN]
Publication URL: https://www.sdnlab.com/24100.html
2. SRv6 Network Programming Technology - SRv6 Policy [CN]
Publication URL: https://www.sdnlab.com/23969.html
1. BGP Link State Extensions for SRv6
Publication URL: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext
This draft defines extensions to the BGP-LS to advertise SRv6 Segments along with their behaviors and other attributes via BGP.
2. Segment Routing Policy Architecture
Publication URL: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-policy
This document details the concepts of SR Policy and steering into an SR Policy.
3. Advertising Segment Routing Policies in BGP
Publication URL: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-segment-routing-te-policy
This document specifies the way in which BGP may be used to distribute SR Policy candidate paths. New sub-TLVs for the Tunnel Encapsulation Attribute are defined for signaling information about these candidate paths.
4. BGP Request for Candidate Paths of SR TE Policies
Publication URL: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-ldr-bgp-request-cp-sr-te-policy
This document defines extensions to BGP for the headend to request BGP speaker (controller) for advertising the candidate paths.
5. PCEP extension to support Segment Routing Policy Candidate Paths
Publication URL: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barth-pce-segment-routing-policy-cp
This document proposes extension to PCEP to support association among candidate paths of a given SR policy. The mechanism proposed in this document is applicable to both MPLS and IPv6 data planes of SR.
6. PCEP Extensions for Segment Routing leveraging the IPv6 data plane
Publication URL: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-segment-routing-ipv6
This document describes the extensions required for SR support for IPv6 data plane in Path Computation Element communication Protocol (PCEP). The PCEP extension and mechanism to support SR-MPLS is described in RFC 8664. This document extends it to support SRv6 (SR over IPv6).